Transitional Care at Titusville Area Hospital is a patient-centered, high quality program for hospitalized patients recovering from illness or surgery who may no longer need to be in a traditional hospital setting but are not yet ready to go home.
We staff a multidisciplinary care team of nurses, physicians, physical therapists, medical specialties, and a support staff. The ultimate goal of this program is to help patients gain strength and endurance after illness or surgery to ensure they are ready to return home safely. Our staff pays personal attention to each patient’s goals and desires so they can customize treatment according to their specific situation.
Key Features of Transitional Care
- A personalized plan of care.
- Bedside rounds that engage you, your family and your care team to help you reach your goals.
- Hospital level nurse staffing to keep you safe and meet your needs.
- Promotes a home-like environment accommodating family and individualized activity programs, as well as therapy in several environments.
- Our on-site physician, therapy, radiology, laboratory and pharmacy teams will address all your medical needs.
Equipped to Meet Complex Needs
- Respiratory Needs – Specialized treatments supported by respiratory therapy staff
- Wound Care – Special attention for wound healing
- Intravenous (I.V.) Antibiotics – To treat a variety of infections
- Specialized Therapy – Including physical, occupational, speech and respiratory, and an array of supportive services
Contact Our Transitional Care Coordinator
For more information, contact the intensive transitional care program coordinator at Titusville Area Hospital at 814 827-1851, extension 5810.