Titusville Area Hospital. Quality care, close to home.
Titusville Area Hospital (TAH) is committed to providing the highest degree of excellence by delivering quality care while achieving optimal patient satisfaction. Our goal is focused on the patient’s individualized treatment and experience. To ensure we meet these goals, we participate in many state and national quality improvement initiatives that place a focus on the safety of patients and the quality of healthcare delivered. As a small community hospital, we are very proud of our outcomes.
- Rated as a 5-star hospital for overall quality of care by CMS (only 22 hospitals in Pennsylvania received a 5-star ranking) 2021
- Earned the top designation of Titanium as part of the 2021 HAP Donate Life Pennsylvania Hospital Challenge
- Received 2017 Performance Leadership award from the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health for ranking in the top quartile inpatient perspective performance among all rural hospitals in the nation.
- Received the 2018 Performance Leadership award from the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health for ranking in the top quartile in quality performance among all rural hospitals in the nation.
- Earned 2018 Achievement Award for Excellence in Care from the Hospital Association of Pennsylvania
- Achieved a maximum score in the Highmark Quality Blue Hospital Pay for Value Program – 2017 & 2018
- Rated as a 5-star hospital for patient satisfaction by the Center for Medicare Services (CMS)
- Scored 98% in CMS core quality measures.
- Rated as a 5-star hospital in Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP) – 2017
Our staff acts as ambassadors for their patients; continually looking for ways to improve upon the care provided and ensuring every patient is prepared to be discharged home. We are pleased to maintain this commitment to service at a personal level, providing value for our patients and ensuring that their needs stay at the forefront of what we do at all times.