Online Access to Records
Titusville Area Hospital’s patient portal is a free service that allows our patients to have convenient online access to vital components of their medical records. These may include reports, medications and lab results.
Please note: any questions regarding your lab results, medications or health reports should be directed to your physician.
Current Patient Portal Users
Troubleshooting Patient Portal Login
Reset Password or Login ID
- If you have forgotten your password, go to the login page and click on the “forgot password” link, or reset your password at this link.
- If you have forgotten your email or login ID to access your records, please reset your credentials at this link.
- For urgent assistance, call Meadville Medical Center at: 814-333-7011.
- When entering your medical record number, make sure you use the letter M followed by a number instead of M and the letter O.
- The one-time user and password information on the registration email will only be effective for 72 hours. If you do not complete registration by then, you will need to contact us to have another password email sent to you.
- All information used during the registration process must be accurate and complete. Mistyping or using an improper format on any of the fields may result in an unsuccessful registration. Please double check all your information and ensure your information matches what is currently on file in our records.
- Do not use the back button on your browser to navigate through the pages. You must use the navigation buttons located on the pages!
Patient Portal FAQ
The portal is a convenient way for our patients to view their medical record online. Using a standard internet browser, you now have the ability to access the most important elements of your health record.
A variety of your health information is currently available for you. The portal currently includes: medical reports, at-home medications, lab results, and your overall health summary.
No. The service is completely free of charge and does not require any insurance review or approval.