Titusville Area Hospital (TAH) has welcomed Meadville Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates (MOGA). MOGA specializes in nourishing woman’s health and embracing new life. The providers strive to provide up-to-date comprehensive care to women of all ages. Prenatal appointments for obstetric patients can be scheduled at the TAH location. Deliveries will occur at Meadville Medical Center.
Most insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances are accepted. If you do not have insurance or have a limited income, you may qualify for free or discounted care through the financial assistance program at Titusville Area Hospital. Call 814-827-1851 ext. 2060 for more information on the financial assistance program.
Premium Women’s Healthcare
Although babies are not delivered at Titusville Area Hospital, our OB / GYN clinic and surgical services are prepared to help. Our staff uses the latest and most efficient techniques to perform gynecological operations and thorough diagnostics. We use cutting-edge technology that allows our team to better determine a patient’s various risk factors for cancer and other concerns. Our doctors are both experienced and committed to high ethical standards. Titusville Area Hospital (TAH) providers will focus on the specialty of Obstetrics, Gynecology, or in most cases a combination of the two. Obstetrics is the medical specialty focused on delivering babies while gynecology is the branch of medicine for maintaining women’s health, especially of the reproductive organs.
Services offered by our OB / GYNs include:
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy – A laparoscope is a thin camera that creates a real-time video of the body’s insides.
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C) – For diagnostic purposes, or to remove excess tissue from the uterus, a doctor may need to dilate the cervix and use an instrument to examine the inside.
- Hysteroscopy – Similar to a laparoscope, a hysteroscope is a camera that creates real-time video of the inner-lining of the uterus.
- Laparoscopic Tubal Occlusion – This is a minimally invasive surgery that acts as a permanent form of birth control.
- Cold Cone Biopsy of Cervix – A large, cone-shaped piece of the cervix is removed and examined for cancer. This operation can be used both for diagnostics and treatment of cancer.