Patients & Visitors
Titusville Area Hospital Amenities
Providing our patients and guests with convenient services that make their
stay easier and more comfortable is very important to Titusville Area
Hospital. A critical part of high quality healthcare is ensuring that
the patients have access to important resources. We provide easy ways
for patients to pay bills, provide feedback, and obtain access to post-discharge
care. Without having to stress about the technical details, patients can
focus all of their energy on recovering.
Services for patients and visitors include:
Billing & Insurance
– Insurance information is be obtained during the registration process, so
you do not have to worry about it later. We do offer financial assistance.
– TAH admits anyone in need of medical care. During admission, important
information is gathered to facilitate the patient’s care.
Preparing for Surgery
– Patients are provided with thorough instructions for surgery so that they
can make the necessary preparations.
– It is normal to feel a mix of excitement and anxiety about leaving the
hospital. We provide information that will assist your recovery and overall
health once you return home.
– You have a right to a say in how your care is facilitated. We offer numerous
methods for patients to provide feedback.
Please Call Us with Any Questions
We continuously strive to provide the people of our community with the
best healthcare available. We encourage you to call us at 814-827-1851
with any questions. A friendly member of our staff will be happy to address
your concerns, or direct you to someone who can.
406 West Oak Street
Titusville, PA 16354