Registered Nurse in Cardiac Rehab
- Part Time: Monday - Friday, day shift (typically)
here to view full job description.
Respiratory Therapist Or LPN
- Part Time in Cardiopulmonary
Under the general direction of a physician and by prescription the candidate
will provide respiratory therapy services and life support to patients
with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system.
- Assists to transport mechanically ventilated patients. Responds to all
- Ensure that all daily patient charges are entered.
- Evaluates and sets up patients for home oxygen.
- Evaluates the appropriateness of medical orders. Interprets clinical data
to optimize patient clinical objectives.
- Demonstrates respiratory care procedures to trainees and other health care
- Monitor ventilatory volumes, pressures, temperature, humidity, inspired
oxygen tensions, blood gas levels. Suggest changes according to patient's
- Monitors patient's physiological responses to therapy, such as vital
signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes. Performs bronchopulmonary
drainage and assists patient in performing breathing exercises. Performs
pulmonary function tests to be used by physician in diagnosis of case.
Consults with physician in the event of adverse reactions.
- Performs Electrocardiograms.
- Performs Holter and Event monitor placement
- Performs incertive spirometry.
- Performs PEP Therapy.
- Performs arterial puncture and arterial blood gas analysis.
- Performs resting, titration exercise and nocturnal oximetry studies.
- Sets up and operates devices, such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic
gas administration apparatus, and aerosol generators. Operates equipment
to ensure specified parameters of treatment, such as volume, gas concentration,
humidity, and temperature, and to administer medicinal gases and aerosol
drugs to patients. Observes equipment function and adjusts equipment to
obtain optimum results to therapy. Inspects and tests respiratory therapy
equipment to ensure equipment functions safely and efficiently.
- Assists with cardiac stress testing procedures
The qualifications will depend on the candidate. Both will need current
CPR. A Respiratory Therapist will need a current PA CRT License and a
LPN will need a current PA LPN License. New grads are encouraged to apply
in which case they would be licensure eligible.
- Full Time
- Rotating Shifts/Weekends
New Grads are encouraged to apply
REQUIRED : Operates radiologic and fluoroscopic equipment for diagnostic purposes.
Assesses and screens patients utilizing supporting governing bodies'
regulations. Prioritizes, coordinates and performs radiologic studies
and other patient care services in accordance with established protocols.
Complies with applicable safety policies, procedures, and regulatory agencies'
guidance. Ensures safety of patients, visitors, and associates; applies
ALARA concepts to all radiation-based tasks. Performs diagnostic imaging
according to radiologist/medical director approved protocols and completes
other duties as assigned. Serves as a physician liaison and department
expert. Interacts with patients in a compassionate manner and demonstrates
professionalism in all interactions. Works collaboratively with medical
staff and other associates to ensure timely and thorough medical imaging.
- 11 pm - 7 am and 3 pm - 11 pm with shift and weekend rotation
- Med/Surg Unit
- 8 or 12 hour shifts
- Must have current PA RN license or be license eligible
If interested in applying, please send resume with cover letter to