Quality of Care
Titusville Area Hospital. Quality care, close to home.
Titusville Area Hospital (TAH) is committed to providing the highest degree
of excellence by delivering quality care while achieving optimal patient
satisfaction. Our goal is focused on the patient’s individualized
treatment and experience. To ensure we meet these goals, we participate
in many state and national quality improvement initiatives that place
a focus on the safety of patients and quality of healthcare delivered.
As a small community hospital, we are very proud of our outcomes.
- Received 2017 Performance Leadership award from the National Organization
of State Offices of Rural Health for ranking in the top quartile in patient
perspective performance among all rural hospitals in the nation.
- Achieved a maximum score of 110% in the Highmark Quality Blue Hospital
Pay for Value Program.
- Rated as 5 star hospital for patient satisfaction by Center for Medicare
- Scored 96% in CMS core quality measures.
- Rated as a 5 star hospital in Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement
Our staff acts as ambassadors for their patients; continually looking for
ways to improve upon the care provided and ensuring every patient is prepared
to be discharged home. We are pleased to maintain this commitment to service
at a personal level, providing value for our patients and ensuring that
their needs stay at the forefront of what we do at all times.